- Sturdy handle
- Micro carbide burnishing stick
- VERY hard. Will straighten the burr on any knife!
- Highly polished. No grain or coarseness, does not remove metal from the knife.
- Using moderate pressure, burnish the edge of the knife on the side that faces away from you when you scrape, or the flat side of a beveled knife.
- Then burnish the other side of the edge (the side that faces toward you, or the beveled side). You will be able to feel when the microscopic flaws have been burnished out and the edge is perfectly smooth.
- Follow up with a few swipes of the knife on a strop.
- You're done!